Thursday, February 28, 2013

Kat Von D Starry Eyes Autograph Pencil Set - Review

Hello:
Today I wanted to share with you a set I picked up after Christmas!  I saw this and I loved the fact that they were minis because I have enough eyeliner as it is, and they were unique colors!

Kat Von D Starry Eyes Autograph Pencil Set
 
They are described as "Look like a star with this set of 10 gorgeous liners in wearable, trendsetting shades. The creamy, waterproof formula glides on smooth and delivers striking payoff for red-carpet-ready eyesThey are definitely creamy - which is great, as I love to smudge my eyeliner in as I showed in this Eye Tutorial As for Waterproof... they don't stay on my waterline that well, but on my upper eyelid they are fine.
 
Left to Right - Napolitiano, Immortal Love, Pour Amor, Black Metal Love, Platinum
 
Same order as picture above
 
 
And the 5 more colorful pencils:
 
Left to Right - Runway, Home, Rhi-venge, Eye-gasm, Fool's Gold
 
Left to Right - Fool's Gold, Eye-gasm, Rhi-venge, Home, Runway
So now that I have the Loco Ocho set from Urban Decay AND these, I don't think I'll be needing any eyeliner soon. 
 
Do you have a favorite eyeliner pencil?
 
Jasmine



12 comments:

  1. I instantly want something if it's mini sized lol. I'd imagine these would be pretty all over the lid too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would be pretty all over the lid! Especially the gold. I love mini things too, especially perfumes!

      Delete
  2. Those are such gorgeous colors! I need more eyeliners, methinks. :) If you can really call it a "need"!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a need if you want it to be! I don't think they have these any more - but I bet by October new sets will be out. :)

      Delete
  3. I wanted these too! But I have a pretty decent eyeliner stash already so I typically try to get a color I don't already have. I prefer liquid liners for my upper lash line. They're the only thing that won't smudge on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gel liner all the way - but I do this smudgey eyeliner eye makeup look that these will be perfect for! And you DO have an impressive eyeliner collection!

      Delete
  4. It pretty much includes all the colour any girl would need :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. These looks pretty! :)
    I like the green and gold the best! I myself do not have a favourite eyeliner - don't use them ;0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because you're not an old lady like me yet who has to resort to heavy duty cosmetics :) I just read a comment of yours on another blog and we are even mind twindy-er (I wear an evil eye braclet too!) whooo ohhh ooooooo!

      Delete
  6. I have only her black liner and you're right they bleed all over the place! I'm personally not impressed with any of her makeup products that I've tried so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually really like her eyeshadows, but I haven't tried much else!

      Delete