Monday, February 25, 2013

Cara Box Swap Reveal

Hello!

Recently I did a cara box swap.  What is a Cara box? It is a box you send to a friend to get to know them better and provide encouragement. So...Awesome things in the mail + Meeting new women + Encouragement = Cara Box   You can check it all out at www.wifessionals.com.  This month's theme was Club Sexy!  You had to figure out what would make a great "date" night for your partner.  Here is what the lovely Jaz at SweetLionLife sent me!



I had mentioned that my boyfriend and planned to do Valentine's at home and that I am a makeup junkie. 

She sent me this wonderful smelling candle and some croissants to bake - since I told her I loved both things :)

And then she managed the impossible - a RED lipstick and nail polish I don't have!  So I could look super sexy!
I also got a lavender mask some UD Primer Potion (yea!) and two pink loofahs, plus a mini-mani kit!  How nice is that?!?

She also sent my 2 kitties some toys, and I tried to get some action shots but catnip makes them cracked out so they were zooming around the house smacking their new mice.

She also wrote me a super thoughtful note - It was such a very lovely and thoughtful package!  Thank you so much other Jazmine!

If you would like to participate in a Cara Box exchange check out this link -> Cara Box

Jasmine

11 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun thing to do! Yay- crescent rolls!
    ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! And challenging - because all I want to do is buy people makeup becuase I have a problem ;) But when it's not makeup orientated it makes me flex myother brain muscles.

      Delete
  2. Crescent rolls! I have one of those Maybelline lipsticks in "Are You Red-dy", is that the one you got?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crescent rolls and garlic butter are delightful! It IS "Are You Red-dy"! Good eye :)

      Delete
  3. These all look like so much fun :D and the little kitty toys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks sweet. I kinda wannna give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She hosts a new one every month so just follow her blog -> www.wifessionals.com

      Delete
  5. That's a pretty cool idea and great way to connect with others. She sent you lots of goodies to enjoy. That was a very thoughtful package.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super thoughtful! I thought it was a fun idea too!

      Delete
  6. You got some lovely items, and she really put a lot of thought into your box :) xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea! It's important to have girlfriends that encourage you in your dreams! I might have to do one of these! I love that she sent your kitties a little treat too!

    ReplyDelete