Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ipsy! Feburary Edition

Hello!

I was so excited when I got home last night and my Ipsy bag was waiting for me!  This month's theme was "Get Red Carpet Ready".  And I think the products fit perfectly (except I need a red lipstick too, you know me!)  :)


This month's "bag" is a faux patent leather - it's not the nicest bag they have ever sent, but I'll use it!  From the Left - Mascara from Pop beauty (I can always use sample sizes as I love trying new mascaras but don't want to commit to 3 months)
Gel Liner by Mica (I LOVE gel liner, however I have 2 unopened ones and am barely 1/3 of the way through my Bobbi Brown - arrggg #beautyhoarderproblems)
Mini Coastal Scents palette (perfect!  Love the colors, and I like the small size so I can "hit pan")
Pixi Primer (again yea! will go in my work cosmetics bag)
and finally...
Lash Card guards - I wish my eyelashes were so long I needed a guard but it's not usually a problem, but I'll use them when I'm doing makeup for others!

So do you get Ipsy & what did you think of this months bag?

Jasmine

12 comments:

  1. I have 2 more months of Birchbox and then I think I am going to switch to Ipsy - this looks great and I would love to have the little bag each month :) I like sample sizes of mascara as well, buying a new full size if you have never tried it is a big commitment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like my Ipsy subscription, I have been getting it since November and I'm always pleasantly surprised :) Sample size mascara is the best - I rarely like to use the same product over and over, so this makes it so I can switch every 3 weeks or so.

      Delete
  2. ahhh... Everything looks great! ... I need to get mine now! I keep seeing all these posts, but there's no mail on weekends for me... Guess I'll see what I reeally think tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon there will be no mail in the US on weekends! Hope you like it!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you got some useful items, the lash card would also be something I have no use for my lashes are not nearly long enough

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lash cards are like a really thin girl saying "I just can't put on any weight and I eat whatever I want." It's for people who have such beautiful, long, thick lashes thay can't EVEN put on mascara. It's what I always call 'Merica problems. As in "America" said with a southern accent, a alluding to the fact that Americans whine about trivial things. Like when I can't find my glasses and I turn into a drama queen looking for them, but I can't SEE so it's hard. I bet actually be blind is harder, oy this just turned into a random rant! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you're like me, beauty hoarder, I have so many gel liners and got a new one the other day that I doubt I'll get through them anytime soon. the joys of being a beauty junkie :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am such a hoarder - I know I have probably 20 lipsticks laying around that I will never wear or they are old, but I thought about throwing them away today and I got all nervous!

      Delete
  6. I didn't love this months bag so I canceled. I still love ipsy, I just had to cut back somewhere - too many subs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my only subscription, I have thought about starlooks or beauty box 5 but never committed!

      Delete
  7. I'm still on the fence about these subscription box. I can see myself perhaps loving only half of the product they send. Hope you enjoy your bag of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you on the sample size mascaras--I hate buying new ones and realizing I don't like them! Urgh.

    ReplyDelete